You don’t have time to search long lists of postings repeated on multiple web sites, so let our trained and experienced resource managers do the work for you. We review top jobs and will be the first to alert you when the right opportunity arises.
- The Sr. Business Analyst will be responsible for identifying and analyzing of business problems and provide definition of the scope of activities required to address the issues, including requirement definition, process review, impact assessment and operational streamlining where appropriate.
- The contractor will be involved in all aspects of projects, including documentation of project needs, analysis/research of needs and possible solutions, identifying technology and business solutions, gathering, documenting and updating business requirements; reviewing workflow process mapping; developing business testing strategies and working with project members to execute the test plan, recommending preferred solutions, and implementing recommendations.
- University Degree(Business, Finance, Engineering or Math)
- 8 to 10- years of experience in a BA role as it relates to IT -SQL -DBA MODELOR -THESYS -NCCS -Cards experience
- Experience with large ambiguous/complex project -Adaptable
- Good time management and multitasking skills
- Team Player -Great communications skills
To apply for this and other suitable exciting opportunities with Zylog Systems (Canada) Ltd., you can register and apply online at www.ZylogCanada.com